Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 14: Running on energy!

My blood pressure dropped "dramatically" when the doctor ballooned my left jugular vein. He said it was encouraging that it dropped and stayed steady. I have had high blood pressure since 2002 and take BP medications. Yesterday morning, 12 days after treatment, my BP was 106/72. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Just before bedtime, I had 30 minutes outside with Landon in a hammock under the stars. That was blissful, but also chilly. Denise may be queen of "I can jump" but I just discovered something new: I CAN RUN!! I chased my dog down the hallway to warm up (and back and forth 3 times to make sure it was real). Third time I tried pumping my arms and was able to coordinate them too. I had to get up and blog about it -- I'm so excited! Physio at the MS clinic in the morning. Yippee! ~Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment